On August 9, 2021, Code Enforcement will resume standard enforcement operations. You may file a complaint by calling (408) 299-5770, or by sending an email to [email protected], and by visiting the “Submit a Complaint” link below.
If you have an assigned Code Enforcement Officer to a pre-existing case, please continue to direct your inquiries to that officer.
MAJOR VIOLATIONS – INTERESTED PARTIES NOTIFICATIONS
- 21670 Schillingsburg 2nd Amended Notice of Violation 9/21/2022
- 21670 Schillingsburg Amended Notice of Violation 6/1/2022
- Z-Best Notice of Violation 10/06/2021
- Stevens Creek Quarry Notice of Violation 8/11/2021
- Stanford Notice of Violation 8/10/2021
*Code Enforcement is currently experiencing a high volume of calls for service. You must schedule an appointment in advance, as we cannot accommodate office walk-ins. If assistance is required as to how to abate a violation, please consult with Planning.