NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
The next Appeals hearing is on January 31, 2023, which will be held by video conference only. No physical location will be available for the hearing; however, members of the public will be able to participate in the hearing at:
January 31 Zoom Link
Please review the Public Comment Instructions below.
PUBLIC COMMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Members of the public may provide public comments at this meeting as follows:
- Written public comments may be submitted by email to the project planner at the email address indicated in the agenda.
- You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting in-browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up-to-date browser such as Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, or Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers, including Internet Explorer.
- You will be asked to enter an email address and name. The Clerk requests that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
- When the Hearing Officer calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on “raise hand.” The Clerk will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called to speak, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.