- Item #1: PLN15-10815 - Consider Appeal of the decision of CAL Fire to deny an Exception request regarding access road standards in the State Responsibility Area. This item was heard on October 28, 2021, and this public hearing is limited to the applicability of the Fire Safe Regulations.
- Item #2: PLN18-8580 - Consider Appeal of the decision of CAL Fire to deny an Exception request regarding access road standards in the State Responsibility Area.
- Item#1 - PLN20-141 - Consider Appeal request to overturn a CAL Fire denial of an Exception to the SRA/VHFHSZ Fire Safe Regulations concerning fire safe access.
- Item#2 - PLN15-10815 - Consider Appeal request to overturn a CAL Fire denial of an Exception to the SRA/VHFHSZ Fire Safe Regulations concerning fire safe access.
- Public Comment for Items 1 and 2
- Cal Fire Review for Items 1 and 2
October 14, 2021 - Video Recording 14 OCT 2021
- Agenda and Items, see October 28, 2021 meeting above
NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC
The next Appeals hearing is on December 7, 2021, which will be held by video conference only. No physical location will be available for the hearing; however, members of the public will be able to participate in the hearing at:
Please review the Public Comment Instructions below.
PUBLIC COMMENT INSTRUCTIONS
Members of the public may provide public comments at this meeting as follows:
- Written public comments may be submitted by email to the project planner at the email address indicated in the agenda.
- Spoken public comments will be accepted through the teleconference meeting. To address the Hearing Officer, click on the Zoom link above to access the Zoom-based meeting. Please read the following instructions carefully:
1. You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting in-browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up-to-date browser such as Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, or Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers, including Internet Explorer.
2. You will be asked to enter an email address and name. The Clerk requests that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
3. When the Hearing Officer calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on “raise hand.” The Clerk will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
4. When called to speak, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.