Development Permit Applications are being accepted electronically. Please follow the procedures for the submittal type:
- Development Permit Applications
- Development Permit Resubmittals
- Development Permit Revisions and Deferred Submittals
Revision Submittals depending on the scope of revision may be considered major and may need to be submitted as a new Permit Applications. Click on the link above for further information.
- Post Entitlement Phase Permit Examples
- County Fire Marshal Office Permit Application
Applicants may use the online permit center to check the status of projects, submit digital documents, and make payments. Applicants must register for an account and contact the Permit Center ([email protected] or call 408-299-5700) to have the user account linked as a contact to the application before access to services noted above can be activated.
- Santa Clara County InSite Portal
- Santa Clara County InSite Public Portal User Manual
- How to make an online payment on InSite Public Portal
- How to schedule an Inspection Appointment on InSite Public Portal
- How to submit documents electronically
- Feature: How to add frequent projects to a Collection for quicker searching and reference
- Digital Submittal Requirements, Including Naming Conventions
- How to download documents from the InSite Public Portal