How to Schedule
To make an appointment :
- Call 1 (408) 299-5700 - Check Phone Hours
- Option #1 (Permits)
- Option #2 (Appointment)
Virtual consultations last 30 minutes and are available at the following times: 10:00 am, 11:15 am, 2:30 pm and 3:45 pm.
Virtual and In-Person Options
The public counter consultation is conducted using Microsoft Teams in the following two ways:
- For person(s) capable to conduct video conferencing with their personal computers and internet connections, an invite will be sent to your listed email. Please follow the instructions in the email to proceed with the meeting.
- No Computer or Wi-fi? No problem. Visit in-person at the designated time. At the office, you will use a computer to participate in a virtual public counter consultation. Persons choosing to visit the office will be required to following proper sanitation and safety requirements laid out by the department. There will be limited in-person appointments available per day to maintain public safety standards mandated by the County.
Email our Permit Center at [email protected] and our permit technicians will respond to you regarding your permit or application question.
Microsoft Teams Resources:
Department COVID Requirements:
If visiting in-person, please use a face covering per current guidelines.
- Use of hand sanitizer before touching any equipment
- Face Masks must be always worn while in the building
- Not ill themselves or exposed to anyone that has been ill within the last two (2) weeks.
- No more than one person per appointment.