The Department of Planning & Development is only accepting electronic submittals, as paper plan sets cannot be reviewed at this time.
- Login to the InSite Public Portal and Create Development Application.
- Select “Application Request” and submit:
- A completed Development (Building and Grading) Permit Application form. Be sure to reference the original permit number and the scope of the revision.
- Digital revised sheets which Must have all changes clouded and must comply with Digital Submittal Requirements.
NOTE: If the revision includes additions or changes to architectural features to original permitted scope of work, a Planning Clearance, New Title Sheet, Rebuild Calculations, and additional review fees may be required.
- Any applicable supplemental documents such as Calcs, Spec Sheets, or any additional supporting documents.
- A Permit Technician will verify completeness of submittal and provide access to the invoice for payment of review fees associated with the revision or deferred submittal within 2 business days.